Posts Tagged ‘camera’
The new Nokia N8 ^ 3 is the first Symbian Smartphone which was released worldwide with so much emphasis on imaging capabilities. It comes with 12 megapixel sensor, Carl Zeiss optics and a Xenon flash that all help to really take great pictures. Like his top notch camera, otherwise, why is the Nokia N8 an attractive smartphone?
The Nokia N8 is great to hold. It is made of anodized aluminum and comes in vibrant color range. The chrome accents around the lens of the camera, the camera button and volume controls are a nice touch. The buttons feel solid and well made. The hardware design is just as likely top-notch with excellent levels of build quality. The screen is damage and scratch resistant, because it is made from gorilla glass.
It is perhaps not the world’s thinnest phone, but will be comfortable in a pocket. The size is 113.5 x 59 x 12.9 mm and weighs a surprisingly friendly bag 135g.
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard digital video camera camcorder
- Powered by Article Dashboard best video camera
- Powered by Article Dashboard digital video security cameras
- Powered by Article Dashboard internet video camera
- Powered by Article Dashboard digital video software
- Powered by Article Dashboard florida
- Powered by Article Dashboard business in florida
- Powered by Article Dashboard pocket video camera
- Powered by Article Dashboard digital phone system
- understanding DNS
Portable video cameras have evolved in leaps and bounds in recent decades, leaving the days of VHS awkward back and enter the digital domain. camcorders today are sleeker and more compact than ever, making it a convenient option for vacation or bringing special events, you can save a previously unknown level of quality movies home.